Prev: [GZG] Fw: tuffleyverse Next: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

Re: [GZG] Paint drying out....

From: Carlos Lourenco <loscon@g...>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:51:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Paint drying out....

definitely...
Many of the paints I use have the drip tips (like vallejo etc) and those
are
the best, but stuff like citadel type paint jars where you pop open the
top,
I leave open while paint since I don't need enough to pour out and have
not
experienced any problems with that. However if one is not diligent in
keeping the threads clean on the jars, paint builds up, dries
out because you get those seal issues.

I have to go home tonight and look at my paints since there are one or
two
brands tyhat do dry out over time despite being perfectly sealed, which
is
BS.