Prev: Re: [GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, (was Our Re: Fiction -) Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] My silly struggles with M$ Re: Fiction -

Re: [GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, (was Our Re: Fiction -)

From: Eric Foley <stiltman@t...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:48:42 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Encyclopedia Galactica, (was Our Re: Fiction -)

I've always tended to just sort of have my own universe I play with in
all my custom brew stuff.  I've sometimes thrown together the occasional
story for it, and it's stayed fairly coherent through most of my play
even through a couple or three different groups.  I could probably be
convinced to Wikify it if somebody actually wanted to entertain an
alternate universe on the thing.  If not, I'd just put more together for
the Livejournal community version I've already got going.