Prev: Re: [GZG] Fiction - Next: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

Re: [GZG] Fiction -

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:25:35 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

G'day,

Thanks.

Back to work tomorrow, where did summer go already?

Derek is slowly painting up that 15mm stuff I brought home with me from
Colours and I had planned to match him with an NI army but of course
life got in the way - redoing the hallway, fences, kitchen ceiling
(after a storm collapsed it on us, thankfully insurance is covering that
one) - and then of course being a gamer I got side tracked (i) by
converting some Necrons into Cylons and an old Eldar falcon into a Cylon
raider and (ii) after watching Lord of the Rings again (Derek collected,
or should I say over collected, the magazine a few backs) and now we are
ear deep in Orcs and Rhohirm (or whatever torturous way Tolkien spelt
that!)

Now saving the NI for my birthday instead.... Famous last words ;)

Hope your winter has treated you well.

Beth

On 29/01/10 6:42 PM, "Ground Zero Games" <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

>G'day,
>
>Latest story from Jock. Its a wee bit of a filler before we get back
into
>the campaign proper.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth