Prev: Re: [GZG] Dirtside II chit puller/damage calculator now available Next: Re: [GZG] Fiction -

Re: [GZG] Dirtside II chit puller/damage calculator now available

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:41:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dirtside II chit puller/damage calculator now available

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:34:22PM -0800, Andreas Udby wrote:
> I really don't know.	I don't have OO to test it out with.  I have a
hunch,
>though, that it may not be.  Does OO understand Visual BASIC?	A lot
would
>depend on that, methinks.

Nope. VB is proprietary; nobody except Microsoft would be allowed to
implement it even if they wanted to.

For a plain old chit-puller, you can send mail to dice (at)
firedrake.org, with the line

chit ds2damage 5

or however many chits you want to draw. This is designed for PBEM games,
so it'll Cc its response to anyone you Cced on the original message.

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] Dirtside II chit puller/damage calculator now available Next: Re: [GZG] Fiction -