Prev: [GZG] Stargate Conversion: Goa'uld Ha'tak Next: Re: [GZG] How much acceleration do you need to

[GZG] Firecon chart/list?

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:38:14 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Firecon chart/list?

Did anyone ever find that ship designing requires you to choose how
many firecons you want and notice that we (at least I) don't have a
table or list of what weapons require firecons?

Is there such a list someone might have compiled?

I know (or do I? I think I know, but I could be mistaken) we have
several broad classes of firecon requirements:

Type I: Does not require a firecon
Type II: Requires a firecon for every weapon instance of a type.
Type III: Requires a single firecon for an entire weapon type, rather
than one per weapon instance.
Type IV: Requires a firecon for every target instance, but not for
each weapon of a type.
Type V: Hybrids that require a firecon under some circumstances.

Does that cover the possibilities?

If we don't have such a list, I guess I might be ending up making one
and I should then submit it for validation by those with more FT
smarts than me.

I admit I'm also unaware of how firecon requirements may have morphed
over game versions (FT, MT, FT-FB1, FT-FB1, FT-Playtest), so I'm not
sure if that becomes a consideration in developing such a chart/list.

Tom B

Prev: [GZG] Stargate Conversion: Goa'uld Ha'tak Next: Re: [GZG] How much acceleration do you need to