Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] 'nefs Re: Monster ships Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] 'nefs Re: Monster ships

Re: [GZG] [FT] 'nefs Re: Monster ships

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:10:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] 'nefs Re: Monster ships

*The very idea, trodding on the sacred notion that a man's whatnot is
his... *

Well, anyway, never mind, I was thinking of David Manley's (he's
everywhere, he's everywhere) 'Warlords of the...' expansions for
Aeronef.
http://www.btinternet.com/~david.Manley/wargames/Odds/adnef1.htm

Given Aeronef's points of similarity to FT, I was originally thinking
these
might be useful as additions/guides to an FT/'nef variant.

The_Beast

Indy  wrote on 01/06/2010 07:37:57 AM:

>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 8:21 AM, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
wrote:
>> I think I've seen some rules bashed up somewhere and printed them up.
I'll