Prev: Re: [GZG] Monster ships Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

Re: [GZG] Monster ships

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:38:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Monster ships

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 02:50:18 Tom B wrote:
> If you are building 'rather large' ships, why would they not have
> correspondingly larger primary armaments?

As far as my ISD designs went, it was because they were designed
for FT2, where an AA beam was the biggest available. They were
also direct conversions from the SW RPG, where ISDs had 60 heavy
turbo laser batteries, which converted into 60 A or AA beams.

Sam.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Monster ships Next: Re: [GZG] Monster ships