Prev: [GZG] Merry Christmas! Next: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

[GZG] ground combat campaigns

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:32:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [GZG] ground combat campaigns

any rules for ground combat campaigns.

I'd like to play some games where the strategic decisions impact the on
table action. Ideally I'd like a map where the map scales to the
table so if there's a hill on the map then there's a hill on the table.
I'd also like some simple supply rules but I don't really
want logistics to dominate the game.

Some recon and surveilance assets would also be useful

I don't like GWs campaigns where you take your standard table top army
and get to reuse that army for every game.

Who has done games like this?

Any input or ideas appreciated.

Thanks

John

Prev: [GZG] Merry Christmas! Next: [GZG] ground combat campaigns