Prev: Re: [GZG] Orders Writing and Thresholds, and Game Plans.... Next: [GZG] Bulldog Variants on the Surveyor II Tracks.

Re: [GZG] Anyone have the original FMA draft document Jon released many, many moons ago?

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:46:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Anyone have the original FMA draft document Jon released many, many moons ago?

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 4:58 AM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I might need a copy of the original FMAS draft (Alpha? 2000? 2001?
> Whenever it was....) to prepare for ECC.

TomB,

To help celebrate 10 years of inactivity I present the following from
the archives:

Parts 1A-1E:
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00329.html
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00330.html
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00331.html
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00332.html
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00333.html

Part 2 (points):
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00314.html

It provides a very good kit to build your game off of -- ECC folks
have been doing so for a long time as you know.

D.