Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Dice Roller Next: Re: [GZG] FT Dice Roller

Re: [GZG] FT Dice Roller

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:03:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Dice Roller

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:57 PM, Tom B <kaladorn@gmail.com> wrote:

> (Anyone who has watched a big ECC battle realizes fully
> 25%+ of the game time ends up being counting die pips...)

It seems to me that 50% of your average FT game is paining over orders
and asking "Are you done?  Are you ready?"

Not to thread jack an obviously good learning exercise but a bigger
win, at least to me, would be an electronic method of entering orders
and other ship management issues table side.

D.

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT Dice Roller Next: Re: [GZG] FT Dice Roller