Prev: Re: [GZG] ftjava server url? Next: [GZG] FT Dice Roller

Re: [GZG] ftjava server url?

From: Richard Bell <rlbell.nsuid@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:25:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] ftjava server url?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM, Eric Foley <stiltman@teleport.com>
wrote:
> This has sort of come up in our own gaming group lately...
>
> Is there a simple mass dice roller that is suitable for FT?

Apply the tyranny of numbers.  For every whole group of 36 D6's, apply
six of each face and only roll the remander.  For bloodier games, get
a hundred of the small D6's, shake them in a cup and dump them in a
tub (smaller dimpled dice notice the weight difference between ones
and sixes).

Prev: Re: [GZG] ftjava server url? Next: [GZG] FT Dice Roller