Prev: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks... Next: Re: [GZG] mystery rules?

Re: [GZG] mystery rules?

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:58:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] mystery rules?

> There are definitely playtest rules around. Indy's on the playtest
group,
> and sharing at the con for the playtesting makes sense.
>
> I wonder if you had to sign non-disclosure instruments...

Noam has been working hard on his Jedi Mind Tricks.

Player(s) : "How long have you had these rules?!?"
Noam: "These aren't the rules you're looking for."
Player(s) : "...These aren't the rules we're looking for."
Noam: "We can go about our business."
Player(s) : "...you can go about your business"
Noam: "Move along."
Players(s) : "Move along....move along."

He has finally met with success, as evidenced by the fact no one who has
allegedly played these rules at past ECCs has stepped forward to make
such
claims.

So, in the immortal words of Officer Barbrady:

"Stand back, folks. There's nothing to see here."

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Giving thanks... Next: Re: [GZG] mystery rules?