Prev: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT Next: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

From: Zoe Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 00:05:07 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT

Indy wrote:

>     Hm... I have a copy of a web page from 14 March, 1999, with a
>     number of ship designs for ST:TOS. Is that the one? I don't have
>     the pages with the weapon descriptions, but IIRC all of them were
>     copied to Noam's FT weapons archive which AFAIK is still online.
>

> Located here:
> http://nift.firedrake.org/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

Yes, those are the weapons stats. The data's at
http://web.archive.org/web/20001118062500/www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/F
T/STARTREK.HTM
Not the SSD .gifs, but the data to recreate them in there, I just used
ShipBits anyway.

And OMG, it was before the great upheaval in my life in 2005. It seems
unbelievable that I was pretending to be male then.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT Next: Re: [GZG] Star Trek to FT