Prev: [GZG] Free Dinner for Veterans Next: [GZG] GZG at FIASCO!

[GZG] Free Dinner for Veterans

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:49:15 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Free Dinner for Veterans

The Take A Veteran To Dinner (Ottawa)

http://veteransdinner.ca/Main/

Following up on the inestimable Mr. Hudak's post, they are running
these in places across Canada. I have a link to the one in Ottawa, but
they have similar ones elsewhere.  The Ottawa one is Nov 7th.

I think this is a great cause. I'd be going if it weren't for my plans
to be in NY on Nov 7th. I'm going to be circulating this info to all
my friends.

Thomas B.

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a
precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of
liberty quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: [GZG] Free Dinner for Veterans Next: [GZG] GZG at FIASCO!