Prev: [GZG] CelestiCon/GZG-WCC In Two Days! Next: Re: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1

[GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:45:05 -0700
Subject: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1

happened over this last weekend, and it appeared everyone
had a outstanding time. I entered the weekend massively brain-dead and
still
managed to play more games than I have in the last quarter.

Games played were Traveller (Lots of Traveller), Snapshot, FullThrust,
Stargrunt2, Ogre Miniatures, a fair number of the Classic Microgames.
And a
bunch of others I didn't see or remember.

One of the Highlights of Saturday night was the Traveller/Tuffley-verse
Trivia Contest, it was Brutal, that is what y'all get when you let a
Lawyer
write the questions. And I might be biased since I won.

Jon gave the Con lots of moral support in the form of advice and prizes.
Thanks, Jon!

The Con's website has been updated for next year's con.

http://www.celesticon.com/

And Pictures can be found here;
http://www.celesticon.com/Events2009/Pictures2009/Pictures2009.html

--
Evyn

Prev: [GZG] CelestiCon/GZG-WCC In Two Days! Next: Re: [GZG] CelstiCon or GZG WCC 1