Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases Next: [GZG] October CelestiCon/GZG-WCC Update

[GZG] geocities site preservation

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@i...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:50:31 +1000
Subject: [GZG] geocities site preservation

i'm starting a quick project to preserve the gzgalia kept on geocities.

I cant crawl and spot everything, so I'm asking you comb your
bookmarks to pass on the GZG/FT/SG/DS2 links you've used that are
hosted on geocities.

I will:
1. mirror these sites before GC closes.
2. ensure the Internet Archive/wayback machine has the sites preserved
in their geocities special collection crawling effort.

please email links with one url per line in the body of the email and
[gzglink] in the subject to
bob.blanchett@ieee.org

---
Robert Blanchett
+61 (0)403 911 552

Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases Next: [GZG] October CelestiCon/GZG-WCC Update