Prev: Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases Next: [GZG] Official - GZG one week only discount deal!!

Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:37:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W

The link is actually several years old - I'm just not sure Aaron (or
anybody) actually did anything with it after I put it up.  It was
after one of his grand EFSB scenarios at ECC a couple of years ago that
he mentioned he was looking for another download site, and I offered to
throw it up.  *shrug*

JGH

FullThrust@yahoogroups.com

>   Date:	09/28/2009 11:12 AM

>   Subject:	Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from
ACTA/B5W

>   Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@mail.csua.berkeley.edu

> Aaron Newman let me put up a mirror to his Unofficial EFSB book here:
>
> http://www.warpfish.com/efsb/UEFSBS_rev1_1.pdf (4.16 MB)
>
> So, there might be some stuff there that you'll find interesting.
>
> JGH
>

> Bob Blanchett wrote:
>> x-post to GZG-L, yahoo/FT, SCN forums:
>>
>> Finally got a copy of the EFSB!
>> I just splashed for	some fleet scale stuff off ebay and iron wind..
>>
>> I have some SSDs but a lot/all of the TBP linked sites are dead..
>>
>> Richard Bax looked ike he''d done a lot of this work but alas the
>> wayback machine kept his page without the PDFs
>> and I've had no joy contacting him.
>> (a lesson to us all to postssds in image as well as document form!)
>>
>> has anyone got sets of EFSB ship SSDs and/or conversion rules from
>> B5W/ACTA to EFSB?
>> (the latter look too SFBish for me I'm still recovering from SFB!)
>>
>> cheers,
>> Bob
>>

>> ---
>> Robert Blanchett