Prev: [GZG] DLD fighter bases Next: Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W

Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:47:03 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases

On Monday 28 September 2009 03:12:40 Bob Blanchett wrote:
> ooked up SCN and found these:
> http://www.dldproductions.com/dicebasecatpg1.html
>
> short posts for bases fitting smaller dice would be perfect!

Or not... :-) I actually don't use any post for my fighters,
and just stick them directly onto the base. Makes it possible
to just stuff them in a bag for transporting without having to
worry about breaking anything.

Then I use laminated labels on the base for marking off
endurance and casualties.

http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft/photos/narn_centauri/nc_0165.jpg

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: [GZG] DLD fighter bases Next: Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W