Prev: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W Next: [GZG] DLD fighter bases

Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 16

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@g...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:48:01 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 16

> I think Sam is waiting for the "short" metal stand posts that I
> planned to get into production ages ago, but haven't managed to do
> yet....  ;-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

me too, please Jon!
short posts wth an optional flat base  for a tiny dice would be grand..

brigade do some  bases *like* this  but the post in adapter looks like
a redwood,
really dominates the model, so I passed.
I prefer the slimmer tapered posts that gzg do. shorter ones lie those
would be *perfect*

cf brigade:
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/NoFrames/SFS/Items/SFS-7005a.html
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/NoFrames/SFS/Items/SFS-7005.html

Prev: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W Next: [GZG] DLD fighter bases