Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!

Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:41:33 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!

On Friday 25 September 2009 15:32:42 Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >On Friday 25 September 2009 08:48:32 Ground Zero Games wrote:
> >>  We hope to have some NEW RELEASES ready for each of the shows, so
> >>  keep an eye on our announcements here for more news.
> >
> >Are you able to say if there's going to be any new 25mm stuff?
>
> Sorry Sam, not at the moment.... all FT and 15mm I'm afraid. Go on,
> give the 15mm stuff a try, you KNOW you want to.....	;-)

Nope, not in the slightest bit interested.

Even my FT purchases are on hold whilst I have ~4 fleets
awaiting painting whilst I try to find a source of decent
flight stands (that was another hint btw).

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!