Prev: [GZG] (FT) The Ghost Fleet Next: [GZG] Star Grunt at Fall In

Re: [GZG] (FT) The Ghost Fleet

From: Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:18:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] (FT) The Ghost Fleet

While a disaster for world commerce, there is a bright side for the
GZGverse. As some of you remember, I've been attempting to calculate
fixed and variable costs for a shipping line, then recalculate
versions appropriate to space shipping. This is surprisingly
complicated because the major freight companies work hard to conceal
their true variable costs-- but with a huge decline in volume, I'll
finally have enough dispersion to be able to get an estimate out when
the annual reports are released.

Rob

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Doc <docagren@aol.com> wrote:
> Wow, now this could work for so many space games.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1212013/Revealed-The-gho
st-fleet-recession-anchored-just-east-Singapore.html