Prev: [GZG] Size of the Ixx? Next: Re: [GZG] Size of the Ixx?

Re: [GZG] Size of the Ixx?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:03:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Size of the Ixx?

>I know that the Ixx miniatures are quite a bit bigger than the 15 mm
>humans, but does anyone have a size comparison picture for them?  About
>how many mm are they in height, length, etc.?	Thanks!

Repeating here what I've just posted on TMP in response to the same
query....

Measuring an actual assembled Ixx mini here on my workbench:

Height to top of head 23mm; length chest-to-tail 19mm; overall width
(over leg spurs) 21mm.

Hope that helpsĀŠ?

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Size of the Ixx? Next: Re: [GZG] Size of the Ixx?