Prev: Re: [GZG] News from GZG: More New 15mm - Drones aplenty, and more! Next: Re: [GZG] [gzg] POKE

Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

From: "germ@g..." <germ@germy.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:48:58 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

resources actually stored there, or is it just a links page?
I've used it recently and would agree it's not something we should lose.

I have spare web space for my own site so could host it, although as I
say if it
is just a links page to the best resources then I could simply create a
similar
page?

Germy

On 03 September 2009 at 06:42 Star Ranger <dean@star-ranger.com> wrote:

> GeoCities is closing down their website hosting on October 26th so I
was
> wondering if anyone had plans to archive and/or move the FT Computer
Core
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/.