Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box Next: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More New 15mm - Drones aplenty, and more!

[GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:42:35 -0500
Subject: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

GeoCities is closing down their website hosting on October 26th so I was
wondering if anyone had plans to archive and/or move the FT Computer
Core
page currently located at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/.

There are lots of good bits there though some are dated, I don't want to
see
this resource go away.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com