Prev: Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs? Next: [GZG] The real reason for crop circles.....

Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:17:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs?

>hi all..
>
>wow I just return from a a long stay on the rim (10 years away..)
>  and it turns out to be Jon's birthday!

Welcome back, Bob!  :-)

>may all your rerolls be 6's !
>
>1. I'm going to get some of the largers old NSL and newer NSL off
>Eureka next weeka and I was looking over the gzg site and saw mention
>of decal sheets..
>
>what size are and how many are they per sheet has anyone got pics of
>them on a ship for scale?

There are lots per sheet, in a number of sizes from about 7mm wide
down to tiny versions of around 2mm. Can't recall the exact numbers
of each, I'm typing this at home and all the sheets are up at the
workshop.

>2. basing the von teghethoff on a plastic stand seems dicey.. has
>anyone tried any of those detachable magnetic	stand arrangements? any
>recommended brands?

I've heard folks say the magnetic stands work well, if you want to go
that route. We (GZG) now supply the newer large all-metal stand (with
50mm metal hex base) with all the bigger ships (BDN and larger), but
I'm not sure if Nic at Eureka is doing this yet.

http://fullthrust.star-ranger.com/

>Cheers and Happy birthday Jon

Thanks!

Jon (GZG)