Prev: Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs? Next: Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs?

Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs?

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:46:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT returning lurker questions decals, basing large ships and IJSF designs?

I got decals from Decals Express:
http://wargames.rpgshelf.net/

Sheet 11101 was the one we used.  It had the standard ship codes and
lots of numbers.

I was trying to decide whether to put the decals in the front or back.
Now I wish I'd gotten two sheets and put them on the sides, two per
ship.

Oh, you may be talking about ship decorations.	Still, I suggest the
above if anyone wants ship base decals.  :)

andy