Prev: [GZG] St. Methuselah of Barking Tye Next: Re: [GZG] St. Methuselah of Barking Tye

Re: [GZG] St. Methuselah of Barking Tye

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:25:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] St. Methuselah of Barking Tye

>Jon the thrice sainted said:
>plus of course it'll be a nice break after my Birthday bash!  :-)
>
>Running that through the universal de-obfusatotranslator, I get
>"I'll need a week to recover from the hangover, wot!"
>
>Well, Jon me lad, enjoy a well deserved break. Next time you make
>ECC, the beer is on me (note, this applies to Jon and not you other
>louts, especially those Canadian beer swillers...). To sweeten the
>pot, I'd even try to make sure there was some English beer on hand
>if that's your poison.
>
>TomB.

Thanks Tom!  :-)

The sentiment is very much appreciated, though actually I don't drink
a lot (these days I spill most of it, hahaha.....) and I've never
been much of a beer drinker anyway - lager is my preference (and
occasionally a good cider), and I must confess to drinking mainly the
UK-brewed versions of either American or Japanese stuff - sacrilege,
I know!!!  ;-)

It would be great to get over the Pond again at some point (whether
for another ECC or anything else), maybe it'll happen....

Oh, and I haven't been Jon of Barking Tye for some years now....
these days I'm Jon of Great Horkesley.... !  :-)

Thanks again to everyone who's wished me a happy birthday on the list
here!

Jon (GZG)