Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:25:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend!

>Just wanted to point out the piccies of Salute! on a link posted on
TMP.
>You will notice, at image 444 on part three, a familiar dealer's table
set
>up.
>
>Should I recognize anyone at the stand?

Typical that the shot gets taken when most of us have our backs
turned - we weren't hiding from the camera, honest!  ;-)
For what it's worth, the backs-of-heads are as follows:
Me (Jon) in maroon shirt, then Paul Cook in grey jumper, then Paul
Lewis (in lighter grey jumper) and the only one who's face you can
see is Laurence.

Paul Lewis is my full-time staff member and caster (not to be
confused with Paul Owen who looks after the website). Paul Cook
(there are TOO MANY PAULS....) and Laurence are not GZG staff, they
are friends roped in to help with the stand on the day. Paul C has
helped us at Salute several times, but it was Laurence's first time
at any non-GW wargames event!

At Games Expo it will be just me and the ever-delightful Melissa
brightening up the stand.....  :-)

Jon (GZG)

>Also, except for the Znutar and the Dunstable Generals' space hulk, I
>didn't see any space ships burning noiselessly in the aether. No FT? No
ANY