Prev: Re: [GZG] GHQ vs GZG infantry scale? Next: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions?

Re: [GZG] GHQ vs GZG infantry scale?

From: Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:08:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] GHQ vs GZG infantry scale?

They are, as far as I know.

I'm referring to their 1:285 microarmor series vs GZG's Dirtside 1:300
miniatures. I'm trying to see if GHQ infantry and vehicles appear to
be in scale with the dirtside infantry and vehicles. Especially where
infantry is concerned. I've looked around on the web and saw one
review that said GHQ's 1:285 infantry is more like 8mm than 6mm, but
that's it.

Anyone have experience comparing the two?

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> I thought GHQ moderns were all 1:285. Their 10mm lines are only ACW,
Nappy,
> etc. Or have they expanded again?
>

> --- On Sun, 5/17/09, Robert Mayberry <robert.mayberry@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is a really quick question:
>
> How scale-compatible are vehicles and especially infantry from the
Dirtside