Prev: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions? Next: Re: [GZG] 'Belt Armour' a la Kravak

[GZG] 'Belt Armour' a la Kravak

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:59:41 -0400
Subject: [GZG] 'Belt Armour' a la Kravak

 If you want the full effects, I can post them.

Tomb replied:
  Yes please. I just like to have other options available and frankly, I
really didn't like the flavour change for the KV in FB. I miss the old
days
of 'oh my god they're hard to kill!' (although a *bit* easier wouldn't
have
been so bad).
--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions? Next: Re: [GZG] 'Belt Armour' a la Kravak