Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

From: Derek Rogillio <derek@r...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 13:31:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

> Not in my eyes, HO scale is around about 18mm in wargaming figure
> terms so quite a bit smaller than  25mm.

Steve,

That's interesting.  So would HO scale buildings fit in with the 15mm
figures from GZG?  I know that a lot of manufacturers have sculpted
oversized 15mm figures but I'm not sure where GZG's figures are in
comparison.

-Derek

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models