Prev: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions? Next: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions?

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:50:02 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions?

Eric Foley wrote:
>Well, there's no real solution there.	Either advanced screens
>render them harmless or the screens themselves are useless against
>K-1s, near-useless against K-2s, and pretty cost-ineffective against
>the higher calibers.  If you go with my suggestion, K-1s and K-2s
>are harmless but it's pretty well balanced against the other stuff.

OK, I'm convinced now that your way is better. K-guns against
advanced screens subtract the screen level from the K grade
before inflicting damage and rolling for double.

I would add a special rule: if the grade drops below 1, ie K-1
against any advanced screen or K-2 against level-2, it still
inflicts one point of damage if they roll a natural 6 to hit.

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: [GZG] Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions? Next: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models