Prev: [GZG] Asteroid fields and the Great Monkey Dance :-D (was: Re: The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance Next: Re: [GZG] Asteroid fields and the Great Monkey Dance :-D (was: Re: The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

Re: [GZG] Asteroid fields and the Great Monkey Dance :-D (was: Re: The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 06:59:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Asteroid fields and the Great Monkey Dance :-D (was: Re: The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

On the other other hand, I believe the original phrase used was
'asteroid
swarms' not belt. Local conditions, while age-of-the-galaxy rare for a
Star
Wars version, can vary, and other world systems are proving stranger
than
our current experience.

I accept denser populations than we currently experience as a real
possibility, and worth modelling.

The_Beast