Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 09:51:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

Jon Davis wrote on 05/03/2009 08:37:34 AM:

> Wilper wrote:
> > Does anyone have any suggestions or opinions on my chosen
scenarioand
setup?

> The Game masters at the GZG East Coast Convention have run a number of
> introductory
> Full Thrust scenarios over the years in order to introduce the game in
> new comers.
>
> Estrell Naval Academy
***snippage***

Didn't you used to host these, perhaps in pre-FB versions, on your Road
Runner page? Do you have a new web home?

Otherwise, I'd be interested in a copy as well, and perhaps the sheets
you
did for Gothic Thrust(?) sent to rlaybeast, at the domain of yahoo. You
know, the dot com.

Thanks!

As an aside, did anyone try my admittedly incomplete idea for a drop-in
game of an intrasystem border conflict? Or, did I just dream of
mentioning
it here?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?