Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game (Simon White) Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game (Simon White)

Re: [GZG] Traveller to FMA conversion

From: Andy Hemming <nonsense_factory@h...>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:41:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Traveller to FMA conversion

I did some work based loosely on alan's work, we worked on 4 tech bands
(rather than levels), looking at weapons and armor... If I can find it
would you like me to send it you?

If so post your emails, as I'll have to send the excel files seperately.

Andy

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:28:56 -0700
From: infojunky@ceecom.net
To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: [GZG] Traveller to FMA conversion

Has anybody done a Traveller (Classic or Mongoose) to FMA conversion?

Or Thought about it?
--
Evyn

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/

Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game (Simon White) Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game (Simon White)