Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 09:11:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 4:28 AM, Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk>
wrote:

> Actually, it's been interesting seeing other people's comments on
> Transhuman Space - it seems to have a good reputation. However,
> several members of our gaming group have a pathological hatred of
> GURPS, so I'm unlikely to get a chance to play or run it.

There are Transhuman Space conversions to other game systems floating
around out there.

Or, you could wait until Eclipse Phase comes out and see what that's
like. It has a similar feeling background, from what little I've read
of it, but with an entirely different game system. It is supposed to
go to print Real Soon Now, so it might actually make it to GenCon.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game