Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:28:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

Never much into RPGs, and I had an original D&D in a brown box and the
Palace of the Vampire Queen; either StarWeb or Empire I by Third
Millenium
first Sci Fi game, other than some home brew Risk/Chess (don't ask)
variants. Zocchi's Alien Space was in there...

Empire of the Petal Throne was Fantasy, and the world was called
'Tekumel'. ;->=

The_Beast