Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

From: Brian Burger <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:20:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@ptd.net> wrote:
> I haven't read Transhuman Space but I've got a buddy who swears that
as
> a Sourcebook it's better than any SF novel ever written.

I've skimmed several of the GURPS Transhuman Space books, and really
liked some of what I saw. I played GURPS a bit in high school & after,
and "buy a bunch of GURPS books" has always lurked somewhere on the
big list of things I haven't the cash for...

Is the Transhuman Space universe based on a series of novels I've
missed, or was it created specially as a gaming universe?

Brian
warbard.ca - 10+ years as a gaming website!
(and badly in need of updating...)

Prev: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game