Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:21:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

> I wish there were some half decent 25mm Aslan and Vargr. After that,
maybe
> Newts or Dynchia.

MegaMinis did a pack of passable Newts as a limited Edition in the last
couple of years. My FLGS still has a blister.

> Most of the other races would just be colour - K'kree would have to be
done
> in Resin or something to be affordable (heavy figures), Droyne are
boring,
> and the list of interesting but not frequently used figures would
include
> Virushii, Dolphins, Jagd-Jagd, Ael-Jael and a wide panopoly of others.

Virushii, Hiver and the K'Kree got one in the old Grenadier Aliens set.
Good
luck finding it....

Jon's 25mm UNSC hardsuits make excellent Imperial Marines.

Yes...

> Ainsty's Ventaurians (with helmet ON!) make excellent 25mm Zhodani
combat
> armour.

Ainstys? Denizen I believe.

Though I preferred the Battle Clones from Hobby Products Space Lords
range
as my Zhodani...

These all are in 25mm and would fit on 20mm bases which when the
industry in
general moved away from brought on my frustration. And my subsequant
switch
to 15mm....

--
Evyn

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] First Sci-Fi Game