Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Fred Kiesche <recursive_loop@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

of curiosity: Was it the first SF-RPG you bought/played?

I've still got most of my Traveller stuff, even though I haven't used it
in years. I still have Empire of the Petal Throne, kept it even when the
collection of other games was drastically cut back.

Now that my daughter is 10, I'm wondering if I should get her hooked on
something...hmmmm...wonder if I can find "Tunnels & Trolls"!

F.P. Kiesche III
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented
with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at
The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!