Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:56:50 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

<agoodall@hyperbear.com>
> wrote:
> > > Oh, I think that's debatable. I'd be willing to bet that the
various
> > > flavours of Star Wars
> >
> > Damn-it Allen I said Science Fiction, not fantasy..... Star Wars
doesn't
> > count as SF.....
>
> Ha! Some of us would discount Traveller as Science Fiction :-)
>

> (Psi being the worst of its offences, but not the only)

We can pick it apart, yes we can. It still is a good fit for the SF of
the
Golden age.... And Psi was a major issue of that period.

Back on topic, I've use 25mm figures for Traveller RPGing.

For a long time Jon was the one of the few producers of 25mm SF figures.

Funny side note if you use GWs space Marines with 25mm figures they are
in
scale with their fluff.

> In fact,
> I don't think *I've seen* 15mm Traveller figures anywhere.

It really depends how long you have been playing Traveller.... There
really
haven't been any produced in 20 years.

Thus my rabid devotion for new character figures in 15mm

--
Evyn