Prev: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention Next: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

From: gaming@t...
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 20:49:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

Hi Tom,

> Seriously, I hope you can organize a collection of pictures and AARs
like
> they collect after ECC and post them somewhere we can all see.

One of our club members has already volunteered to take lots of pictures
and I'll post pictures from anyone who submits them.  The same for AARs.

The Tactics-0 club loves AARs anyway.

> I knew immediately when I saw the name Tactics-0 that someone had to
be
> talking about Traveller.... :)

Guilty as charged.  :)

> Jon Davis would tell you ECC has been a heavy load at times
> but that having Indy, Jerry (when his papers were in order) and others

Jon, Jerry and Indy have already been a big help.  A big thanks from me
them!  A number of local guys have been asking for this convention for a
while, they've stepped up too.

Thanks,
Kris

Prev: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention Next: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention