Prev: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention Next: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

From: Kris Miller <gaming@t...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:29:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

> Good luck with this, Kris! Please contact me a bit nearer the time
> regarding prize support and such, I look forward to seeing how it all
> turns out!  :-)

Thanks, Jon!  I'll do that.

We're getting a pretty strong response locally.  in fact, when the
club announced the convention at an FLGS's flea market event, a guy
I've been playing "Flames of War" with for the last year walked up
and said, "I was one of the guys who organized the first GZG-WCC."
Hopefully we'll reunite a lot of these players.

The hotel is VERY gamer friendly and is helping a lot.	So I think
we've got a lot going for the success of the con already.

Kris Miller
CelestiCon/GZG-WCC: http://www.celesticon.com
gaming@tactics-0.org

Prev: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention Next: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention