Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:44:18 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

A good example of how something can be multi-role. One could make the
same arguement for the German 88 in WW2. I would say, however, that
there is a big difference between the demands placed on an artillery
piece and that of something as complex as a fighter.

For a gun it's all about the shooty. The gun doesn't have to worry about
survivability, manueverability, weapons load, sensors, etc, etc.

-Eli