Prev: [GZG] Dave Arneson passes away Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Thank **** that's over.... ;-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:20:26 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Thank **** that's over.... ;-)

...By which I mean Salute, Triples and the subsequent catching up with
orders!

The scheduling of arguably the two biggest UK shows on consecutive
weekends was always going to make things tricky for those of us
traders who regularly attend both, but in the end it all went off
more smoothly than we could ever have hoped for - we even managed to
get most things re-stocked in the four working days we had between
the two events!

Salute was as good as usual, but it was Triples that was the really
big surprise for us - more than 30% up over last year, and by far our
best year at that show ever!

After that, we came back to possibly the biggest pile of orders that
we've ever had to deal with at one time, but after throwing ourselves
into it over the last four days we've managed to clear ALL of them in
time to relax a little over the Easter long weekend. So, we're up to
date again, all orders have gone out (including a couple that came in
today and were out in the mail within an hour or so!) and we're ready
to start back with a clean slate after the Bank Holiday.

Hope you all have a great Easter, and don't eat TOO much chocolate*!

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

* as we all know of course, there is no such thing as too much
chocolate, so you're all pretty safe there....

Prev: [GZG] Dave Arneson passes away Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions