Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:54:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

Hugh Fisher? Hugh Fisher? Now, where did I see that name before?

I've got it! He was doing that Remixed ruleset that I was supposed to
give
him feedback abou... *whimper*

Well, I've printed out several copies of Cross Dimensions and there's
been
a small outcry to have Full Thrust again at the store tonight. SOMEBODY
will have a look at them!

The_Beast