Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?) Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:26:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?)

Mike Stanczyk wrote on 04/08/2009 09:22:53 AM:

> I use Dean's Crossover ships to teach FT at cons quite successfully.
> I mix and match by giving each player one or two sheets of ships.

I cherish the designs as well, though I've an occasional weird problem
printing them out, as I've mentioned before. Firefox seems to be
improving
on that, though.

The Imperial class SD is not the biggest ship I've ever run; comes
close,
though. Course, I've still not designed the James H. Evans/Adam
Delafield
ship, yet.

> Doug:
> Dean's ships are ST:TOS.  I use them as ST:TNG ships and add a
Enterprise-D
> of my own design.  You want to see that?

I would LOVE to see it!

John Fu had a D that could stand the comparison. Zoe Brain had a project
going to create designs for a lot of ST, including SFB and FASA designs,
though I think all TOS-based. I even sent bribes to try and keep it
going,
but I think it fell by the wayside of RL.

John's list was posted here:
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199812/msg00194.html

I've seen him post on BGG as recently as 2004, but haven't seen anything
about his FT designs since '98.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?) Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships