Prev: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs Next: Re: [GZG] Rally Call for Northwest Gamers

[GZG] Rally Call for Northwest Gamers

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:17:04 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [GZG] Rally Call for Northwest Gamers

Hi all,

This is a follow-up on a previous posting on westcoast GZG events. A
local convention, GameStorm, based in the Vancouver/Portland area , has
expressed an interest in improving support from the miniatures gaming
community. The convention, held in late March every year,  is friendly
to all forms of gaming but has, in the past, been known primarily for
its board games and card games. All types of games are present and
welcome  but, out of all of them, miniatures games are the least
represented outside of events for the most mainstream games.

What I am trying to determine is whether there is interest in attending
a good, smaller con where there is room for some good miniatures gaming
in an environment that is not specific and very open to all forms of
gaming.

If you are in the area of Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR area or are of a
mind to drive a bit (I come down from north of Seattle, WA) would you
mind chiming in either on the list or at my own email
emu2020@comcast.net .

I as well as the Con organizers would greatly appreciate any interest in
or even comments on possible attendance of such an event.

Thanks,

Eli Arndt

leadpeople.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs Next: Re: [GZG] Rally Call for Northwest Gamers