Prev: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs Next: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs

Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:19:54 +1100 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs

The topic about tugs caused me to ask the question about whether people
use separate FTL tenders / transports and non FTL equipped battle riders
or assault ships in their games.

What conditions would need to occur to make such ships more viable than
the fleet book ships?

Interested in people's opinions.

BTW we are currently running another FT campaign, this one has two sides
with 9 players and so far has a feeling of the Cold War got hot. It's
all about killing the other sides population centres.

Thanks

John

Prev: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs Next: Re: [GZG] (FT) Tugs