Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service Next: [GZG] Rules: Fast and Dirty, 4th edition

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:08:03 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

McCarthy, Tom wrote:
> For heavy missiles or maybe plasma bolts, I was looking at the
numbered
> naval torpedo markers.  Unfortunately, they come only in one colour,
and
> only numbered 1-10.

I had him make a bunch of tokens in different colours with the numbers
'01' through '10', so if I later wanted higher numbers the size of the
letters would be the same. I think I had missiles and mines made. With
a bit of luck he should still have the templates somewhere.

Cheers,
Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@kuijlman.net
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG V15A-55A Heavy Grav Tank - Entering Service Next: [GZG] Rules: Fast and Dirty, 4th edition